Thursday, October 4, 2012

Oops...

I forgot the pictures! Here are some of my favorites, but I can't post them all!

The LSE (well, one of the places where there is a sign saying LSE)

What I think of as the main way into the campus

My accommodations: LSE Northumberland House, Edward VII Rooms

Trafalgar Square. About a 1-2 minute walk from my place.

The LSE library. So you can see where I've been spending some time and where I will be spending a ton more!

So perfect-the flag in front of the London Eye

Me and my London "happy place." Unfortunately, the wind and my hair conspired to make it a less than perfect photo-op. 

2 comments:

  1. Abbey, great entry. I enjoyed reading every word! It makes me feel close to you because I can hear your voice speaking as I read. I love the words of wisdom you shared at the end. I too have learned some of those same lesson and agree they are very important. I am super happy yet not surprised to hear that your profs or pleased with and impressed by you. Its okay to give yourself some credit. So, well done you. The pictures are beautiful and it seems the environment you are in could be a bit inspirational because of its stature and cleanliness. Is the whole city that clean? Anyway, I love you and I am so proud of you and for you. You have all ready succeeded in my mind because you set a goal and you went for it. Love ya, Kariann
    P.S. we got your letters today and we loved loved loved them. Karlina calls Big Ben, Big Bill. I will work on that. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kariann! Thanks for commenting! :-) I'm glad that someone reads my posts and likes them and that you like the pictures! It is so inspirational to be here! When I start feeling overwhelmed, I take a break and walk to the end of the road and onto a bridge where I can see the London Eye and Big Ben! It was awesome to skype with you the other day even if I couldn't see you! I am so happy you got my letters and that Karlina liked hers (I'm glad you liked yours too). I think it is super cute that she calls it Big Bill. :-) Love you!

    ReplyDelete