Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hey All!

I only have a few minutes before I board my flight for Iceland and then London so I will have to make this quick!

I just wanted to post to say, "OH MY GOSH I'M GOING TO LONDON TODAY!!!!!" I can't believe it is actually happening! Maybe I will believe it when I get there. :) Anyway, I will arrive in London tomorrow, Sunday and move into my room on Northumberland Ave. I plan to take a train from Heathrow to Paddington and then a taxi. Then on Monday, orientation stuff starts! So it will be a crazy and exhausting few days, but I will do my best to update you all when I get there.

Have to run. Want to get some food before we board. I just want to say that I really appreciate all of your support and love as I go! It is very comforting.

Cheers,
Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment