Saturday, July 3, 2010

Catch up

Hey everyone! I am soooo sorry I haven't written in such a long time! Honestly, it's not that I don't want to write-I do! I want to share everything with everyone, but I have been so busy! If I'm not going to class or doing homework, I'm running around England having adventures. I can't even tell you how many times I've wished everyone I know could be here seeing and experiencing these things with me. So I'm going to try to catch you up and help you enjoy it with me.

I think what I'll do is have a series of posts that tell about various adventures. So thanks for sticking with me!

So the last thing I told you about was the weekend in Cornwall which was a few weeks ago. Since then, I have gone to class, gone on a few field trips around Bath, gone to London twice, seen Stonehenge and Salisbury, gone to London on a Study Trip, and gone to Oxford. So, I'm going to try to tell you about all that stuff in the next few posts.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment