Friday, May 28, 2010

So...I'm going to Bath

In case you didn't know, I am going to Bath, England!! I will be leaving in one week and flying from Seattle to Bristol via Amsterdam. I thought I should set this blog up before I go and I will try to update it as much as possible when I'm in England.

Just to give you a quick idea, I will be taking two classes while I'm in Bath: one with a British professor called Jane Austen in Bath and one with Professor Schousen from F&M called British Politics. I will have classes Monday through Thursday and we will have trips on some weekends. The program is 5 weeks long and I will be traveling for one extra week in Wales and Ireland!

Anyway, next time I write, I will probably be in England! Love you all!

4 comments:

  1. How cool! That you're going to England & that i know someone who is blogging & i actually want to read their blog! Can't wait to hear about it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! Youre going to my homeland (Ireland)! That means you will have been there....before me. =P Thats awesome though! Have a safe trip there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...with a British professor called Jane Austen in Bath..." What a strange name for a professor!

    Have a great time Abbs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the most profound experiences we had in Wales was a coal mine tour outside of Cardiff. It was shocking to see the circumstances that both adults and small children endured.

    ReplyDelete